Re: GATS Totals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:08:10 GMT

I was also under the impression that the baseplate total was to include plates
with structures on them, since all the buildings aren't placed on the TD
layout.  My 108 is basically the area I will be covering, buildings or not.

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

All right, so far I have the totals of three of 4 people, myself is not
included. : )

Larry, Steve, Lester.

Any others? Kai, Amy, anyone else?

Alright, I did email you before but, I am going to respond again, because I
have some thoughts to add.

Scott S.
--

All right, I got a spreadsheet ready for GATS totals, since mine was
haphazard in terms of who had what.

So here is what totals I need (And that you would like to help with the • shows):

9V Straight Train Track: 32
9V Curved Train Track: 32
9V Switch Left: 1
9V Switch Right: 1
32x32 stud Green Baseplate: 0
32x32 stud Blue Baseplate: 0
Light Gray large Baseplate: 0
Monorail Straight: 0
Monorail Small Straiht: 0
Monorail Curved: 0

I will post this to our Yahoo when it is finished.
Please e-mail your responses here at ssanburn@indalex.com or post here.

Scott S.

You mentioned in another post that you only wanted totals if they were going • to
be free at GATS.  So my above totals reflect that.  Frankly right now, if I
have a free baseplate in my collection I am slapping a building (or cliff) on
it.  Now a problem I see with collecting that data this way is that it only
tracks the amount of space not being taken up by MOCs.  Do you want another • row
of data, Number of baseplates that your stuff will take up?

Green 32x32 baseplates: 16
Blue 32x32 baseplates: 4
Gray 48x48 baseplates:  12
# of Club's baseplates you are returning: 12

-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html