    (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: meeting? —Scott Sanburn
   Amy & All, Hmm... e-mail replay does not appear to have come through. I hope it doesn't show up a few times! : ) (...) I can't believe no one posted anything yet. Probably waiting for Scott's Meeting Wrap-up! : ) I will get to that soon, I am still (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)