    My Brickbay Store - any last orders? —Scott Sanburn
   To All, Well, I am thinking of opening my Brickbay store to the public within the next week, so if you want to look it over once more, now's the time! Here is the link: (URL) me at ssanburn@skyenet.net or ssanburn@indalex.com for the password. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)