    MichLTC shirts —Jason Spears
   Steve B, Do you have an update on getting shirts? Hopefully we will be able to get them before Novi GATS? Thanks, Jason (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MichLTC shirts —Scott Sanburn
   To All, We need those shirts. Do we have a file for the exact image? I might look around here. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MichLTC shirts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, we do. It's on the group site. Contact me if you cannot access it. Steve has it as well. Actually there are two, a mono and a color. As John pointed out (and as I related at great depth on the list) we should use the color version and get (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)