Subject:
Confusion - Any thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:03:38 GMT

To All,

Well, it is the 2 month marker, and I think we need to figure out who is
coming, and what we are bringing, plus some other details.

I would like to build a nice command structure for a space port on planet,
and go from there. Maybe we need to think about 1 massive display, and work
for that, somewhat like the colony idea from Contraption.

Anyway, if you are going, please post, and what you want to bring, and we
will see what we can do. Any space / castle / pirate items are great.

Did they say anything about having a town layout as well?

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

Scott S.