Re: Buying switches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:12:57 GMT

Peter,

Perhaps this is better said on the MichLTC mailing list, but I can't use
that right now because of an email issue...

I think I'm finally going to do a train setup in my basement.  (I've got
several train MOCs that I'll bring on Saturday.)  Space is limited, though,
and I'm trying out some ideas.

Most of the ideas I have require multiple switches (points) of one side but
not of the other.  Since I'm limited in budget right now, I don't want to
buy two complete sets, but I want two left switches (or two right, I'm
flexible).

Would anyone in the local area be interested in splitting two sets of
switches with me, so that one of us gets both rights and the other gets both
lefts?  Failing that, is anyone interested in just selling me a switch or two?

I will purchase the other switches, if you want to get some new ones. : )

Scott S.