Re: October 28 Show in Livonia AND a Toyrus gig in Jan.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:24:47 GMT

To All,

While scouting the local library for books on galleons i came across an ad
for the "Trainorama 2001" on Sunday, October 28 10AM-4PM.  The show will be
held at the Livonia community center (aka Bently High School) at 5 mile and
Merriman.

I don't know that's really far from were I live:-) If they want us I'm sure
we can come up with something.

Right, I think this is definately for the east side MichLUG, I don't think I
can swing another event on Lynn right now. I am sure between Steve R, Chris,
Kai, Lester, Amy, etc. you fine folks can do a splendid job. If they give
you a 4x6 table, then Steve can do it by himself. ; )

Also I have talked to the Toyrus in Novi(right down the street from Novi
expo center where we display in Jan) and they would love to have us do a
display the weekend before our show(I'm thinking just one day).I told them
we want to be able to pass out flyers to the GATS show for following week.

That's another thing I probably won't be attending (I can lend my camera if
people want to use it), but maybe we can do it in GR for the next GR train
show. Another East side MichLUG event!

Scott "Wishes he was back on the East side sometimes!" S.