  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) This sounds great. A Saturday would work best for me. Maybe even a group from IndyLUG could all travel together up north. mark (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, (...) All right, Chad and I were thinking November 10th, Saturday, at his house, time pending, etc. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) That is the weekend of Tony's Fundraiser event. Maybe the 17th would be better? Or maybe in October still? November is looking to be a busy month for me. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, (...) Oops, that's right. Sorry. How about the 17th then? October is really busy for me, but we shall see. Any other date suggestions? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) What about the October 20th meeting? the more the merrier! Rick (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

Rick & All, (...) Sorry, November 17th. (...) Rick, no offense, but we are trying to get a central location between most of MichLUG and IndyLUG, which hits around here. As for the October 20th meeting, if anone wants to come from IndyLUG, I am (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) If you want you guys could have it at my house. I *might* be able to. Or I could find some hotel or gathering place around here to hold it. (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, All right, I talked to Chad Smith, who got a thumbs up to host this meeting, and we talked, and saw our schedules for the next few months are just packed, so we were thinking early next year sometime. I know MichLUG has a Novi GATS and a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) Ok, well whatever works best for everyone else. -Jason (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)