  Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

To All, Wow, quiet around here lately. Anyway, I have some old Panasonic Battery Chargers for many moons now, and I tried the Ravo-vac Rechargable batteries that are available now (Panasonic ones I have are N/A) and they do charge, so if anyone (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

To All, Is anyone getting e-mail from LUGNET? I have not, there maybe something wrong, I don't think I got it yesterday either, say after 5:30 or so. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

(...) admin.nntp has a post from Todd saying that there is a stickage in the outbound queue... He is looking in to it. (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

Larry, (...) Ah, I see. I would have seen it since I am subscribed to it at home, maybe here, no, wouldn't matter anyway..... d'oh! Thanks again, Larry, for the information and update. Scott "Loves sticking foot in mouth, really" S. -- (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

(...) de nada... (...) That's as may be, but I didn't see it that way this time, you just were asking your local posse if they knew anything instead of bugging the bigger audience. I had happened to see it so I answered. No harm, no foul... :-) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

(...) I know I havent. Funny how a rainy day, no lugnet posts, and lots of homework can make your life seem pointless and lonely. Kai (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

(...) Scott,that sounds good(if you recall i mentioned something about that at GR GATS)These are for 9 volt right? (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

(...) Do your homework, then go build! :-) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Some Minor Battery News for Next Shows

Chris & All, (Man I hate having to go to the website at home!) (...) They are 9 Volt, I can also charge AAA to D if you want. : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)