Re: the US has just been hit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
I don't know if you can check the news in but the word trade center towers
have just been destroyed. Two jumbo jets crashed into them both. The
Pentagon also got hit by another plane. Check the news. I am not kidding
about this. Maybe you can check CNN.com.

Yes, Tony, we are aware of this. It's also being discussed in http://
news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=8054, but all posts should be made to .general.

NEW INFO: A car bomb has now exploded just outside the State Department...just
after it was evacuated. I have a bad feeling about thi

this is even closer to our house than the pentagon (who's smoke i can see
through the window)