Re: One year anniversary coming up quick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:10:43 GMT

Kai,

Thanks for the link.  That helps.  The historical photos of the Wawatam
don't show the loading too well.  Because of the shape of the bow of the
ship, it's going to be trickier with the Wawatam.  Let me get photos up soon
and then ask for advice.

Thanks,
Peter

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:

Larry & All,

If you're doing a Chief, we NEED to use it in the layout, IMHO. Have you
started doing the loading ramp (ferry dock, I forget what it's called but it
goes up and down to marry the shore tracks with the ship) yet?

The thing you are talking about is a carfloat apron seen here, I think,

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/933-3068

kai