  Anyone got any more pics of the Sept. 8th meeting to post yet?

I took several pics with Scott's camera since he has a good one and I don't - it's the only way I get good pics these days in a short period of time. But Scott is busy. Did anyone else take pics? Maybe? Perhaps? :^) ~Trev (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)