  Sept 8--Conflict

I've got responsibilities at the high school next Saturday and surely won't make the beginning of the get-together. How long do people think it will run? I'll try to make it before the end if I can. Peter (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Sept 8--Conflict

(...) good question. We're meeting around noonish, right? Hope you can make it to poke and prod my ships. :^D ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Sept 8--Conflict

Peter & All, (...) What could be more important than a MichLUG meeting? Peter, Peter... ; ) (...) I don't know, I think we will be a pretty long one. I guess it depends on how long Steve's wife will let us stay! : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)