Re: F-113 "Mosquito" Light Fighter - RENDERED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
I have rendered the Mosquito fighter...

LMKWYT

Rick

If anybody wants to help me make a squadron of these for the Sci-Fi show...
I can provide you with the DAT file. The colors for my IRL model are Red
engine pieces, all black fighter, and trans-light blue cockpit pieces. I can
provide a few pilots, even though the pilot depicted in the DAT is very
similar to the real one, except the IRL one is all black, no dark grey.

Email me if you want the DAT file.

Rick