  Re: Rick is evil.

(...) This calls for a weapons station for the car to go to (aka military base) Now I have an idea to work on ;) --kai-- (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Rick is evil.

(...) Kai, you can go ahead, but a United States Naval Station is in progress. It is to compliment my sub. P.S. The weapons on the train car are based off of Aircraft munitions, AMRAAM, Phoenix, Maverick, and Sidewinder missiles. These are all (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)