Re: Heres Johnny, ehh I mean Kai
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:43:08 GMT

Kai & All,

Hi all just got back from the two week ordeal I went through in Virginia
(2001 National Scout Jamboree which made the cover of Newsweek), man I have
a lot of catching up to do!

Welcome back (Delete thoughts on Newsweek) Didn't some group defect
from...ah... Narobi or something?

First off when and where is this Confusion thing?  Is there still space for
one more?

Confusion is like Contraption, except bigger, with more costumes, a week
after GATS in January.

Second, this meeting on September 4th/8th? where and what time is it?

September 8th, at Steve R. as far as I know. Time is upcoming!

Third, congrats on first place in GATS I wish I could have been there
ahhggg.  You guys did a really bang up job.  Although you didnt know it I
was there on Thursday checking out the space you were displaying in.  I will
be returing to GR on the 18th to veiw the Star Trek display.

Kai scoping it out, I think you mentioned that somewhere.

Fourth, I have some stuff that needs to get back to me that I gave to Chris
for GATS.  It includes my infamous VIA engine, blue passenger cars, a small
office building, straight track that has a black dot under each track unit,
my extensions cords, power strips, 9v controllers (3), and alot of other
stuff I cant name.  Hopefully I will be at the meeting and who ever has my
stuff can bring it.

Chris collected it, and has it. Talk to him! : )

Kai "Wishing he was at GATS" Brodersen

Hey, you decided to go to the Jamboree! ; )

Scott S.