    Ricks's update! —Rick Hallman
   Okay. I have looked through my stuff and the Naval yard's footprint is now 2x3 Baseplates. Pic here...The buildings are yet undetermined, and this layout takes up all of my Green baseplates. (URL) cannot attend a Sept 8th meeting, my Youth Group is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)