    Re: GATS —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Have (...) Thanks Larry! I had read a few of the lugnet.org.us.michlug reports, but I was just to stupid to check out www.michlug.org on my own. :-( That URL answers in fact all my questions. Maybe it would be helpful for now and future events (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) That's a can of worms! Conan as an individual exhibitor clearly predates the PNLTC by a lot but it's a matter of semantics as to whether he "was" the GMLTC all by himself. Not a can I want to pop open at this time :-) FUT to the group (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes