Re: New ships for Astro Lift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G7LEtu.CCA@lugnet.com, Tim Courtney wrote:

Everyone thinks I go to MIT, but nope.  (I don't mind em thinking that -
which is like thinking I'm smarter than I really am :D  Nope, I'm at Gordon
College, a small (1500 students) Christian liberal arts school on the north
shore.  Currently a Communications/Film major.

Don't you mean a "Christian Conservative Arts School?"

;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Not to overdo it, but I prefer "Christian Conservative Educational Dormatory".

This way when Tim graduates, he'll be .cc'ed his degree.   :^D

Ok ok, it was a lame joke.

A Bachleorate from Tim's College:  .bcc'ed

:^D

Oh geez...it's late.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.