    Train show barriers —Steve Ringe
   Here are some pictures of the barriers. (URL) think Larry gave a decent description of how these were made. The plexiglass is 8" high, I used a 24"x48" sheet and cut it into 3 pieces. The pieces of wood are standard 1x2 pine, I chose to cut them out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)