  MichLUG GATS show - Steve's Pictures

Here are my pictures from the show. I also added a few from before the show, and I couldn't resist taking a few extra pictures of Peter Guenther's Oscar Mayer wiener mobile. (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)

  Re: MichLUG GATS show - Steve's Pictures

(...) Steve,they look great.I guess i'm the only one not to post pictures:-( (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)