  Re: Just got back from GATS...

(...) Peter, a restaurant module sounds good.Lets say you have a 7 plate area for those 4 restaurants...knowing that you could do drive thru,parking lot etc.As a side note Steve R. has your buildings.He offered to take them as he has more space and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Just got back from GATS...

I'll try for 6 (2 x 3) plates, but it might end up 8 (2x4). That will include the KFC, McDonald's, parking/drive-thru, and IHOP. I'll do it on baseplates with a raised "berm" as someone called it, kind of like Steve did with the turntable, to hold (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Just got back from GATS...

(...) Peter we have the T's ,i didn't see the crosses but i wll chack my box of plates they are most likely there.Take the 2x4 area and have fun with it with parking etc.The next display at Novi i have already dicussed and have been given a larger (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)