Re: Sunday pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:11:15 GMT

To All,

I just got back not too long ago, and I am blitzed, it was an awesome show,
and it was great to be with everyone, doing one is always a blast, even if I
feel like I have been hit with a nuclear weapon! That darn rick! ; )

As is our wont, we changed things around on Sunday before the open. (Chris
has corrupted everyone else into this habit!)

Yes, it is nice to have a little difference for people who come for both days.

Jason put interior details
into his go cart factory (including an assembly line for carts) and we
relocated one of the main lines to go round the outside of the airport so it
would be crowd visible more of the time.

44 through 51 are more shell station details. in 46, what IS that in the
freezer??? Tony's idea, but Scott was the corruptible one.

Actually, Jamey, Steve Bliss's son, gets the credit for that. I decided to
be nice to him and not take him out. He was hot, I guess!: )

63 through 68 detail the factory interior. Not bad for 1 hours work by
Jason, eh? (and a bazillion of the tiny shell race car sets...)

69... well that says it all, really, doesn't it?

Larry, Larry, Larry... we won't talk about your request when we started tear
down, right? : )

Anyway, I will do my usual post event write up, upload some of my pictures,
etc. tomorrow, I am going to go to bed early tonight......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott "Super-Size Shell Station" S. -> SSSSSS or S^6