Re: Last Minute Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Steve & All,

If anyone has any railroad crossing ramps and gates, please bring them.

See you tommorrow,
Steve

How many do we need? I have a few I am bringing.

Speaking of things I need, I have a few requests, I would be more than
willing to pay for them, or give them back to you at the conclusion of the
show, I am out of options at this point (I am very diappointed some of my
orders did not come in, even with more than a weeks leadtime, probably can
blame USPS)

1) White headlights
2) 1x2 brick hinges (white, or gray)
3) Black tiles - I need a few 1x1's, and some 1x2's. i have some 1x4 and
1x8, but I am out of the small ones.

Any help is appreciated. If not, I can manage.

Come a tiny bit earlier than 1:30 and we will rummage. OR, we will rummage
after setup is over.

I want the stuff back since I need all that stuff myself.