Re: Put a caption on this picture!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:16:24 GMT

Chris & All,

Sorry Rick that is my Metroliner.Unlike most of you who will be buying the
rerelease version I have had mine(couple of them) since 1992.I also bought 3
Club Cars from S&H the minute they came out 1993.<grin>so
thpppppptttttttt....

My, my, Chris, such unpleasant thoughts.

Actually, I did buy the original Metroliner, but I plan on buying a few
more. I am hoping it will bring up some more potential MichLUG members! : )

Scott S.