    (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Steeple —Jason Spears
     (...) Looks great Amy. I like how the two sides go thru each other without really touching. This should be pretty interesting in the display. -Jason (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Steeple —Scott Sanburn
   Amy, (...) I don't think I will ever be able to go to that church, however. Between the glass walls, the pews, and now the steeple, I have a feeling I would end up destroying the church or something. "Good morning, everyone... oops!" Scott trips, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)