Re: GATS church - pews and steeple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:27:53 GMT

Larry & All,

(Larry got so excited about churches, he posted 3 or 4 times! ; ) )

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Okay, I've had a couple nights without a lot of sleep. I hate it when
inspiration strikes at 3am :-)  Anyway, I came up with a neat, simple design >for pews in a modern church...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/conventions/GATSChurch/DSC00042.JPG
http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/conventions/GATSChurch/DSC00044.JPG
http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/conventions/GATSChurch/DSC00043.JPG

Nice. No kneeling rails???

It depends on the church. I know the one we are a member of, the Missionary
Church, doesn't have any. However, the Catholic one we went to here in South
Bend, did.

Amy you are the MichLUG premiere avant garde architecture builder, that's
for sure... This show is gonna be amazingly cool.

Indeed. Great job! : )

Scott S.