  Re: GO...NO GO for GATS setup friday

Larry & All, (...) Well, if I remember correctly, the opening time on Saturday was 7:00AM for exhibitors, and then the show starts at 11:00AM. Did you notice the handout they had for Grand Rapids - it still says Michigan LEGO - Chris, canyou contact (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GO...NO GO for GATS setup friday

(...) Recant. I stand corrected. Still think we ought to be wrapped up Friday if at all possible. (...) Speculation: They may consider "train club" to be a redundant part of the name of a club and trim it. In our case it isn't of course, because (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)