    Re: GATS layout 070101 —Chris Leach
   (...) Rick we may move your stuff up to the spot to the right of big red(the large grey baseplate with the monorail going through it. (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS layout 070101 —Peter Guenther
   (...) Chris, How many houses are planned for the subdivision? Can we free up some space by removing some duplicate houses, and then condensing other stuff into there? (Haven't you always wanted to live next door to a Pizza Hut? MMMMM... (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)