    Re: train stickers —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Nice backpedal. Just kidding... Seriously I liked the layout. The font may indeed be a bit small for something that needs to be viewed while in motion or on video tapes. But I thought the layout came out nice. When you print these, though, I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: train stickers —Scott E. Sanburn
   Larry & All, (...) I guess those lessons are helping out, huh? ; ) (...) Right, I was doing this fast, trying to get done so I can get more stuff done for the Shell Station. I will get the size of the font fixed, and get more space for those. I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)