Re: Walgreens Corner Pharmacy for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:39:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
Here is a solo pic of a Walgreens-modeled-RiteAid pharmacy that should go on
a corner in the GATS display.

No more pics until I cna get A) new batteries for digi camera and B) the
interior done.

Goodie! Does the non pictured side have a blank wall? I have got just the
store to back up against it... (it is a corner that faces the other way...