  Re: Trains for GATS (Which ones to get)

(...) We would need to ask for a K8, it may be late for that. Also, would need to ask for some extra space. I heard tables would be tight at the Grand Center. Definitely should consider it for january GATS though... (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Trains for GATS (Which ones to get)

(...) Jan GATS maybe but there's not enough room at this show for sure. (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Trains for GATS (Which ones to get)

Larry & All, (...) That is what I was thinking, the space is tight enough as it is! : ) Scott S. - (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Trains for GATS (Which ones to get)

Chris & All, (...) Definately the January show, but it would be worth it alone. We would have to have someone there the whole time watching over it. Rotating shifts, adnt he like. Scott (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)