    Re: GATS Buildings in general —Chris Leach
   (...) Steve i think Larry is bringing his.Steve Ringe has one but it's a combo, station/semi loading station which will be in the train yard.I would say bring yours Steve. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS Buildings in general —Steve Bliss
   (...) I don't 'have' any, but I could build some. I had in mind very small constructs, like about 6x16 (or so). Somewhat like the platform from the most recent level crossing set (URL). The platform in that set is a bit barebones, but the idea and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)