Re: Another proposed GATS change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
That's even better.That way my wife can see your MOCs also.

If you thought your place was crammed with LEGO, wait 'til you see my one-
bedroom apartment with the 7' church in the living room :-)  The place is a
total mess since I have no place to put anything.

Once you've seen my proposed change to the road, let me know if you still think
we should get together to do the Track Designer thing. Before the show,
preferably soon, we should get as many people as possible together so we can
make sure there'll be no unexpected conflicts in the layout, like a really cool
building face butting up against something else.
Ok i saw the changes that looks ok.That's fine if you want wait to get
together sometime before the show to double check things.