    Re: GATS Building Layout —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) may not be space for them. However I WOULD like to see if I can have an area 1 x 1.5 baseplates in size for a school, and an area 1 x .5 baseplates preferabily in a built up area (which means a blank wall next to it is just fine) for a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS Building Layout —Chris Leach
   (...) Ok Larry we moved Amy's church up toward downtown area so you can have her area down on the bottom .That school would be a perfect fit for the neighborhood area.We can move my Exxon gas station and Jax car wash to the right and put the school (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)