    Contraption —Rick Hallman
   Whats the heads up. Whats done, whats not, the like. We need a prep meeting most likely to see how everything is going to fit in too. (granted we can get an idea on the room) Rick (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Contraption —Trevor Pruden
   (...) That's right! What is the current status on the room? I know the thing is confirmed but the following is unclear: a) Room layout (we may have to go there that day and decide on the spot what to do) b) How many tables are there for us, or are (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)