 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 13
    Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Chris Phillips
   (...) Wow, I've gotta say, this is one of the nicest train layouts I think I've ever seen. Definitely some of the most realistic LEGO buildings. And I really like the elevated train. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Where did you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

        Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Scott E. Sanburn
   Chris & All, (...) Thanks Chris. It was a nice layout, I was even surprised when I saw it together! ) As for the elevated train, that was David Kohrman's MOC, and this was his first showing of it. I asked David about those side rails as well, and he (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)