 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 12
  Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne

Sharks in the penny pool and ninjas on the lawn--you gotta love it! Congratulations you guys. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug)

  Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne

David & All, (...) Thanks! It is always fun to throw in a few fun details, such as these, and we had Spiderman and a few other surprises. : ) We will have some more pictures up soon, here is Stefan Garcia's gallery: (URL) will also have a show (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug)