  Last minute Legoland trip 4/29/04

Hi all, I'm in the LA area for a few days, and it turns out I'll be heading to Legoland on Thursday, April 29th. I know it is a weekday, and people are at work, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in joining me for the trip down. You can (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Last minute Legoland trip 4/29/04

(...) Roy, Glad you could make it to the park, and especially glad you stopped by to see me. It's always exciting to see familiar faces out here in California. Hope you had fun. Aaron (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)