    Next meeting date? No April 3 or 10! —Daniel Jassim
   Hi folks. FYI - If we do an April meeting, please don't pick April 3 or 10. Otherwise, I can't make either and I've already missed several meetings. As far as hosting a meeting myself, my situation is still the same and I'm unable to do it. However, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)