Subject:
Just want to pass along another thanks :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:34:17 GMT

My first time hosting a LUGOLA meeting wasn’t all that bad. It was great to have as many people come and bring their MOCs, a lot of nice stuff. Not only did builders from So Cal show but some BayLUG members were able to come! My thanks again to all who were able to make it down.

I’m hopeful that by getting the ball rolling south of Camp Pendelton those who are unable to travel to northern meets can have another opportunity to hang out. BTW, are there any takers in San Diego co. for the next one????

It looks like the next LUGOLA meeting will be in April north of C.P. so I’ll be looking for transport. For those up north, pick up/drop off at a train station would work for me.

Adr.