Re: New baby has arrived!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bryce McGlone writes:
Hey you guys! Karla gave birth to Vayland Danielle on Thursday at 7:30pm. The
baby weighs 6 lbs 14 oz. and is 20.5" long. We brought her home today. Just
thought I'd let you all know. Take care and I'll see you Nov. 4th (yes I get
go now). I'll bring some pictures (nice ones not naughty ones).
Bryce McGl

Hey, congrats!! Say hi to mom and baby! And a big wet kiss ;-)

<kissing babies... hehe, I'd be a good presidential candidate w/that ;-)>

All the best!
-Shiri
Shiri,
Thanks! I'm surprised to see you posting to this group. Are you part of LUGOLA?