Re: February 14th LUGOLA meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Anne Carasik wrote:
Hi LUGOLA!

Well, the time is approaching for the February 14th meeting!

We need a host for this meeting. We're hoping to get someone
in the OC or south part of LA county to have this meeting fairly
central.

If you can host, please reply to the lugnet newsgroup or email
myself AND Dave Johann.  If you email just me, I can't guarantee
a response.

The email addresses are: legomecha at adelphia dot net and
stripes at brickbox dot com.

Thanks!

-Anne

We're down to less than two weeks and still no takers (1).  Can Brad Hamilton
come to our rescue? (2)

(1) I would but last I looked San Diego is not in Orange Co.

(2) My fingers are crossed.

Adr.