  Re: February 14th LUGOLA meeting

Hi folks! I wish I could host a meeting but there's no way I can do it at my apartment. And Feb 14th is my wedding anniversary so Feb 21st would be a lot better for me. I hope we can do a meeting soon. It's been a while. --Dan (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: February 14th LUGOLA meeting

(...) I'd be quite happy to bump the date to the 21st as well as a Lego meeting for me on Valentine's Day just isn't in the cards. :( -Brian Reynolds (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)