  LEGO Display models

Hi all, I ran across some LEGO display figures for sale, and I've picked up a few. If you're interested in one and you're willing to pick it up from Pasadena :), please let me know. Note that if you can't pick it up from Pasadena, you'll have to pay (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LEGO Display models

For those interested, the photo of the DISPLAY LEGO figure is here (it's just one in the photo, but there are three available): (URL) bionicle sign is also available. I spoke to Dave, and he's willing to provide transportation from Pasadena to the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)