Re: Beta test our LUGOLA website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 06:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Lookin' good! I like it. FYI - I also have a MOCPages page:

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/215?r=817961666

--Dan

LOL I LOVE that cover picture there & the quote at the bottom.

Hey all I'm Josh, from San Deigo, MCAS Miramar...  I've been looking at
LUGOLA since March??...  I know some members allready.  Some time I'll make
it to a meeting to introduce myself...  I should be on the members page, I
had Anne add me a few days back...  Check out my stuff!

Josh