 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 939 (-5)
  Call for LUGOLA meeting photos, past and present!

Thanks Bruce (Lowell) for sending me his photos. They are up on the website. If you have any pictures from the previous meetings (from the first meeting to the current one), and you'd like for the club to archive them, please email me the location (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Call for LUGOLA meeting photos!

Hi all, We have a Brickshelf account for LUGOLA now. Dave and I have access to it, but I'm in the process of trying to get it populated with pics. The directory tree looks like this: Lugola-pics - 2003 - October - August - June - etc - 2002 - 2001 - (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Beta test our LUGOLA website!

Lookin' good! I like it. FYI - I also have a MOCPages page: (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Beta test our LUGOLA website!

Hi all, I have been working on our very own LUGOLA website for the past few weeks. We currently have member information, contact, and some club information. If you have anything to add or any suggestions, please reply to the list or email me. The (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Thanks to all who came last night!

Hi Anne and all, Sorry I missed the meeting. I was looking forward to presenting my first mech. Unfortunately, with the way things were going wit hthe fires, the soot, and the traffic, I didn't want to risk missing work in the early evening. I hope (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact