  Thanks to all who came last night!

Hi all, Thanks goes to all to made the irregularly scheduled meeting (sorry for the late time and odd day, but for personal reasons this was the only time I could schedule the meeting). Photos will be up soon (mine have to get developed), and we (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Thanks to all who came last night!

Hi Anne and all, Sorry I missed the meeting. I was looking forward to presenting my first mech. Unfortunately, with the way things were going wit hthe fires, the soot, and the traffic, I didn't want to risk missing work in the early evening. I hope (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)