Re: 2001 Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:13:39 GMT

Monrovia would actually be wonderfull for me, much closer than Santa Monica,
or BFE (aka Daves house). I dunno if it is agreeable to everyone else, or if
your wife is going to be as agreeable with a three month old baby hanging
around.  If the two of you still feel this way next year, you definately have
my vote for new location, but it's up to the group.

Scott