Subject:
LUGOLA Meeting SUNDAY October 26th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 02:46:12 GMT

Hello again, everyone! We are holding the next meeting at Anne's house in
Altadena on Sunday, October 26th, 2003. Yes, I said SUNDAY. We've been granted
one of Lego's 'Make and Create' LUG boxes and we'll be putting it to the test
that day. What's in it? Come and see!

We will also have our usual fare: BST, MOC showings including Anne's newest and
hopefully Bryce's newest as well. (if it makes it's way back from NWBC in time)
:)

More info later!